- 1 Download twrp 3.5.1 Root Realme C12:
- 1.1 Disclaimer:
- 1.2 Download Files:
- 1.3 How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme C12:
- 1.4 How to Root Realme C12:
Download twrp 3.5.1 Root Realme C12:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5.1 have Now been available for the Realme C12. user Who own Realme C12 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Realme C12 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Realme C12 Run on Mediatek G35 SoC along With Android 10 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.5 Inch IPS display with the resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- twrp 3.5.1 Realme C12
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- orange-Red State disabler
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme C12:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img Magisk 21.4.zip & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
3. Get approval for unlock:
- Install official unlock app get approval for unlock
4. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
5. unlock bootloader:
- Open command window in platform tool folder
- below code over fastboot
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning by pressing volume up key
6. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7. Disable boot Verification- AVB/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot format userdata fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot boot recovery.img OR fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Realme C12:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4 to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip via Install.
- Reboot system now