Download twrp 3.5.1 Root Nokia 2.1:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5.1 have Now been available for the Nokia 2.1, user Who own Nokia 2.1 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 2.1 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Nokia 2.1 Run on QCOM SD425 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 5.5 Inch IPS display with the resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.5.1 for Nokia 2.1
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 2.1:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. unlock bootloader:
unlock bootloader using your unlock keys or using official Method
5. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Disable boot Verification- AVB/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot format userdata fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot boot recovery.img OR fastboot reboot recovery
How to Root Nokia 2.1:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4 and No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Reboot system now