- 1 Download twrp 3.5.0 for Poco X3:
- 1.1 Disclaimer:
- 1.2 Download Files:
- 1.3 How to Install twrp Recovery on Poco X3:
- 1.4 How to Root Poco X3:
Download twrp 3.5.0 for Poco X3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5.0 have Now been available for the Poco X3, user Who own Poco X3 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Poco X3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Poco X3 Run on QCOM SD 732 SoC along with Android 10 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. The device come with 6.6 Inch IPS display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Poco X3:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Move Magisk 21.4 to Platform tools folder & Phone too
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. unlock bootloader:
- for that you have to use official unlock Method, just bind your phone to Your Mi account from developers options/unlock status/ and then unlock it by using MI unlock tool
5. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Disable Boot Verification -AVB/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot reboot recovery
How to Root Poco X3:
- In above steps we have boot our Phone in twrp recovery, Now Process to Next Steps
- on twrp go to backup tab and Make a nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Go advance option and enable adb sideload
- On computer open Command window in platform tool folder and send below code
adb sideload Magisk-v21.4.zip
- once done Reboot system Now
if Sideload Not working
- Reboot phone, Download & Move Magisk 21.4 to device storage.
- Switch off Phone, Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4 via Install.
- Reboot system now