Download twrp 3.6.0 Root Realme X7 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.0 have Now been available for the Realme X7 Pro, user Who own Realme X7 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Realme X7 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 24.2.zip.
Realme X7 Pro Run on Mediatek MT6889Z SoC along With Android 10 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.5 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 24.2.zip
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- orange-Red-State disabler
- twrp 3.6.0 for Realme X7 Pro
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
- some devices does not accept blank Vbmeta file, if you will face a brick then patch one from your device and write it
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme X7 Pro:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage (we need it later)
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot boot recovery.img OR full flash fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Your Phone booted to twrp
How to Root Realme X7 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 24.2.zip and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP
- Reboot system now