Download twrp 3.7.0 Root Realme X7 Pro 5G RMX2121:
twrp is a custom recovery software for Android devices that allows users to perform various tasks such as creating and restoring backups, flashing custom ROMs, installing software updates, and performing system maintenance.
TWRP provides a graphical interface that makes it easier for users to perform these tasks compared to the any other recovery software.
TWRP is available for a wide range of android devices & a unofficial build of twrp 3.7.0 Now available for the Realme X7 Pro 5G which you can Install on your device by following the below Instructions.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- do at own risk
- Rooting May void tour device warranty
- Make a backup & move it to safe Place Like Pen drive or PC
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process
- Magisk 25.2.zip
- twrp 3.6.0 for Realme X7 Pro
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- first unlock bootloader by following official method
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-V25.2.apk to Magisk-v25.2.zip
How to Install twrp Recovery on Realme X7 Pro 5G:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version/ build number> Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- Extract downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 25.2.zip to device storage
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in the Platform tool folder
- send below code
fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img fastboot boot twrp.img
- Your phone rebooted to twrp
- Go to advance & select Install current twrp, reboot!
How to Root Realme X7 Pro 5G:
use Magisk canary
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 25.2.zip
- Reboot system Now..