- 1 Download twrp 3.4.2 Root Oppo Reno ACE2:
- 1.1 Disclaimer:
- 1.2 Download Files:
- 1.3 How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo Reno ACE2:
- 1.4 How to Root Oppo Reno ACE2:
Download twrp 3.4.2 Root Oppo Reno ACE2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.2 have Now been available for the Oppo Reno ACE2. user Who own Oppo Reno ACE2 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo Reno ACE2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Oppo Reno ACE2 Run on QCOM SD865 SoC along With Android 9.0 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.5 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.2 Oppo Reno ACE2
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo Reno ACE2:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Move No verity opt encrypt zip & Magisk 21.4 to Platform tools folder
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. unlock bootloader:
- get approval using official unlock app (tested on CN ROM)
- then send below code via fastboot
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning by pressing volume up key
5. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Disable boot Verification/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot format userdata fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Oppo Reno ACE2:
- In above steps we have boot our Phone in twrp recovery, Now Process to Next Steps
- on twrp go to backup tab and Make a nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Go advance option and enable adb sideload
- On computer open Command window in platform tool folder and send below code
adb sideload Magisk-v21.4.zip adb sideload no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1.zip
- once done Reboot system Now
if Sideload Not working
- Reboot phone, Download & Move Magisk 21.4 and No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Switch off Phone, Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now