Download twrp 3.4.1b for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.1b have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Run on QCOM SD 665 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 19.3
- twrp 3.4.1b Redmi Note 7 CN
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- this recovery is a fully unofficial build from LR team. official twrp 3.4.1 not yet release.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now