Download twrp 3.4.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Run on Mediatek helio G80 SoC along With Android 10 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it come with 6.5 Inch IPS display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.1 Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tool folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery and Flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Redmi 9 Prime:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to device storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now