Download twrp 3.4.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 10x 4G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.1 have Now been available for the Redmi 10x 4G, user Who own Redmi 10x 4G can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi 10x 4G First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Redmi 10x 4G Run on Mediatek helio G85 SoC along With Android 10 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.03
- twrp 3.4.1 Redmi 10x 4G
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- No verity Opt Encrypt 6.1.zip
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Redmi 10x 4G:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi 10x 4G:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash misc misc.bin fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 10x 4G:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now