Download twrp 3.4.1 for Redmi Note 9 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.1b have Now been available for the Redmi Note 9 Pro, user Who own Redmi Note 9 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Run on QCOM SD 720G SoC along With Android 10 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.4.1 Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- No verity Opt Encrypt 6.1.zip
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now