Download Pitch Black Recovery Root Poco M2 Pro:
unofficial build of Pitch Black Recovery 3.0 have Now been available for the Poco M2 Pro, user Who own Poco M2 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Poco M2 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Poco M2 Pro Run on QCOm SD720 SoC along With Android 10 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt Encrypt
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- PBRP for Poco M2 Pro by ChaitanayaMittal
- The Recovery based on Latest twrp 3.4.0
How to unlock bootloader on Poco M2 Pro:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Poco M2 Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers options
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Poco M2 Pro:
- Download Magisk 21.4.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by holding Volume Up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup.
- Flash Magisk 21.4.zip & No Verity opt encrypt.zip Via Install
- Reboot System Now