Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi MI Max 3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi MI Max 3 user Who own Xiaomi MI Max 3 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI Max 3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi MI Max 3 Run on QCOM SD 636 SoC along With Android 8.1 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.9 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi MI Max 3:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI Max 3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi MI Max 3:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now