Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi MI 9 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi MI 9 Pro user Who own Xiaomi MI 9 Pro can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI 9 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi MI 9 Pro Run on QCOM SD 855 SoC along With Android 9.0 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi MI 9 Pro:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI 9 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi MI 9 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now