Download twrp 3.3.1 Root VSmart active 3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the VSmart active 3 user Who own VSmart active 3 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on VSmart active 3 first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
VSmart active 3 Run on Mediatek helio P60 SoC along With android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. The device come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.3.1 VSmart active 3
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on VSmart active 3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery (by holding volum+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root VSmart active 3:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now