Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Ulefone Power 6:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Ulefone Power 6 user Who own Ulefone Power 6 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Ulefone Power 6 first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Ulefone Power 6 Run on Mediatek MT6765 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Ulefone Power 6:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery (by holding volum+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
Install with SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
don’t bootup Phone, directly go to recovery (by holding volum+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Ulefone Power 6:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now