twrp 3.3.1 Root Samsung SM-A202K:
twrp 3.3.1 Now available for the Samsung SM-A202K, user Who own Samsung SM-A202K Smartphone Can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung SM-A202K You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Install twrp on it using the Odin. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_19.3.zip.
Samsung SM-A202K Run on Exynos 7884 SoC along With android 9.0. it Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.The Device Come with 5.8 Inch PLS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1560 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Note: Flash twrp, Don’t bootup Phone, Directly Go to Recovery, Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip, RMM State Fixer.zip.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung SM-A202K:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
How to Root Samsung SM-A202K:
- Download Magisk19.3.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume up and Power button it Will boot Your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip via Install
- again Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip.
- if any RMM State error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.