Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Prestigio 3191 3G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Prestigio 3191 3G user Who own Prestigio 3191 3G Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Prestigio 3191 3G First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Prestigio 3191 3G Run on Mediatek MT8321 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 9.6 Inch IPS Display With the resolution of 1280 X 800 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Prestigio 3191 3G:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Prestigio 3191 3G:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now