Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Oppo Reno 10X Zoom:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Oppo Reno 10X Zoom user Who own Oppo Reno 10X Zoom can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo Reno 10X Zoom First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Run on QCOM SD855 SoC along With Android 9.0 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Oppo Reno 10X Zoom:
- use Official app (available only for Chines Reno 10X zoom). then
fastboot flashing unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo Reno 10X Zoom:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Flash Vbmeta to Solve any bootloop issue:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Root Oppo Reno 10X Zoom:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip & Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by holding Volume up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup From the backup Section.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip Via Install.
- Flash No Verity opt encrypt.zip
- Your Device Ready to bootup. Reboot System Now.