Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Meizu 16X:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Meizu 16X user Who own Meizu 16X Smartphone can Root it by using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu 16X First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Meizu 16X Run on QCOm SD710 SoC along With Android 8.1 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6 Inch Super AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu 16X:
- Install any Chines Firmware & Enable root access
- Install & Run Flashify Give Root Permission
- Flash Recovery in Recovery Partition
How to Root Meizu 16X With Magisk:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Make a Nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.