Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Lenovo Tab TB-X605F:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Lenovo Tab TB-X605F, user Who own Lenovo Tab TB-X605F can Root by it folowing the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Tab TB-X605F First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Lenovo Tab TB-X605F Run on QCOM SD 450 SoC along With Android 9.0 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 10.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1920 X 1200 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 19.3
- twrp 3.3.1 Tab TB-X605F
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader required
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Tab TB-X605F:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Lenovo Tab TB-X605F:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now