Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F user Who own Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F Run on QCOM SD210 SoC along With Android 6.0 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 10.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1280 X 800 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during The Rooting Process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now