Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Condor Griffe T8 Plus:
unofficial twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Condor Griffe T8 Plus, user Who own Condor Griffe T8 Plus can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Condor Griffe T8 Plus First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Condor Griffe T8 Plus Run on Mediatek MT6739 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. the device come with 5.4 Inch IPS Display with the resolution of 720X1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.3.1 Griffe T8 Plus
- orange-Red-State disabler
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: Very first build, You may face touch issue. use OTG to Install files or Push using the adb sideload.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Condor Griffe T8 Plus:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume down and Power button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and send below code
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
- on phone confirm unlock by pressing volume up key
flash recovery by sending below command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Install using SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root Condor Griffe T8 Plus:
- Download & move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Flash orange_State_Disabler.zip to Remove orange State Warning.
- Reboot System Now