Download twrp 3.3.1 Root bq Aquaris X2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the bq Aquaris X2 user Who own bq Aquaris X2 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on bq Aquaris X2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
bq Aquaris X2 Run on QCOM SD 636 SoC along With Android 8.1 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 19.3
- twrp 3.3.1 bq Aquaris X2
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader required
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on bq Aquaris X2:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root bq Aquaris X2:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now