unofficial twrp 3.3.1 Root Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki):
twrp 3.3.1 Recovery have Now been available for the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium, user Who own Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. First you need to unlock it’s bootloader after That You can Root it by Flashing the Magisk 19.3.zip.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Run on QCOM 810 SoC along With Android 5.1 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. it Come With 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 2160X3840 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup of Your data’s and Move it Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium:
- unlock From: Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium:
- Download and Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta [Must rename recovery.img] on Platform tools Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader & Connect to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
flash & boot to twrp
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone booted in twrp don’t bootup Yet! Go For Next Steps
- For Permanent Install Flash it in recovery Partition.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z5 Premium:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by together Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now