Download twrp 3.3.0 & Root Redmi 3:
twrp 3.3.0 Recovery Now available for the Xiaomi Redmi 3 user Who own Xiaomi Redmi 3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.You Can Follow below one to Install twrp on Xiaomi Redmi 3.
to Install twrp 3.3.0 Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3 first we need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 is Run on QCOM SD616 SoC along With android 5.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp 3.3.0 Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools From above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img