Download twrp 3.3.0 Root Vargo VX3:
unofficial twrp 3.3.0 have Now been available for the Vargo VX3, user Who own Vargo VX3 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Vargo VX3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Vargo VX3 Run on Mediatek helio P20 SoC along with Android 7.1 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it come with 5.7 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1280 X 720 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- No verity Opt Encrypt 6.1.zip
- twrp 3.3.0 Vargo VX3
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to Install twrp Recovery on Vargo VX3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check device by sending below command:
flash Recovery by sending below command:
fastboot oem unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone directly Go to recovery & Flash No_Verity_Opt_encrypt.zip
How to Root Vargo VX3:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 & No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now