Download twrp 3.3.0 Root Nokia 2V:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.0 have Now been available for the Nokia 2V user Who own Nokia 2V can Root it using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 2V First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Nokia 2V Run on QCOM SD 425 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.03
- No verity Opt Encrypt 6.1.zip
- twrp 3.3.0 Nokia 2V
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to unlock bootloader on Nokia 2V:
Follow this Guide
How to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 2V:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone directly Go to recovery & Flash No_Verity_Opt_encrypt.zip
How to Root Nokia 2V:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now