Root & Install twrp For Samsung Galaxy M10:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Samsung Galaxy M10 user Who own Samsung Galaxy M10 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy M10.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Samsung Galaxy M10. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M10. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Run on Exynos 7870 SoC along With android 8.1 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.The Device Come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720X1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M10:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10:
- Download Magisk18.1.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
- if any RMM State error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.