Download twrp 3.2.3 Root Zenfone Live L2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Zenfone Live L2 user Who own Zenfone Live L2 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Zenfone Live L2First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Zenfone Live L2 Run on QCOM SD425/430 SoC along With Android 8.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Zenfone Live L2:
- use Official app
How to Install twrp Recovery on Zenfone Live L2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Zenfone Live L2:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip & Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by holding Volume up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup From the backup Section.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip Via Install.
- again Flash No Verity opt encrypt.zip
- Your Device Ready to bootup. Reboot System Now.