Root & Install twrp For Unihertz Atom:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Unihertz Atom user Who own Unihertz Atom Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Unihertz Atom.
Rooting on Unihertz Atom is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Unihertz Atom. So if you own a Unihertz Atom Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Unihertz Atom. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Unihertz Atom. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Unihertz Atom:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Flash tools Method:
- take Scatter File From Firmware and Move it in recovery Folder
- Run SP Flash tools and Select Scatter File
- Check Recovery only double tab on Recovery Section and Select extracted Recovery.img File
- Connect Switched off Phone to PC and Click Start.
How to Root Unihertz Atom:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.