twrp 3.2.3 Root Samsung Galaxy Wide3:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy Wide3 user Who own Samsung Galaxy Wide3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Samsung Galaxy Wide3. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Wide3. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Samsung Galaxy Wide3 Run on Exynos 7870 SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.it Come With a 5.5 Inch LCD Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Wide3:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery_XX.tar [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Wide3:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.
Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..