twrp 3.2.3 Root Galaxy A7 2018 SM-A750F:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 user Who own Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 You Need a PC With odin Installed.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Run on Exynos 7885 SoC along With Android 8.1 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage.it Come With a 6 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2220 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 :
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery_XX.tar [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 :
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.
No Verity opt encrypt.zip Flashing Require otherwise system Will Restore Stock Recovery.
Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..