twrp 3.2.3 Root Oppo Find X:
twrp 3.2.3 Recovery have Now been available for the Oppo Find X user Who own Oppo Find X Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot & EDL Method.Here We have Share Most Suitable Method to Install twrp on Oppo Find X.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Oppo Find X. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can Install Custom Recovery on Oppo Find X. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Oppo Find X is Run on QCOM SD 845 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage. Oppo Find X Come with 6.4 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- In Some Cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.2
- adb Fastboot tools
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp 3.2.3 Oppo Find X
- Depthtest.apk/bootloader unlocker
Note: tested on Chines Find X.
How to Unlock Oppo Find X:
- Install Depth_test.apk
- Run and Connect With existing Oppo account
- Now Follow Prompt and Wait Fro Approval. IF Done.
- unlock it With the Default fastboot command/ Below
fastboot oem unlock fastboot flashing unlock
How to Install twrp Oppo Find X:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Code:
Flash twrp by sending below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot to recovery by sending Below Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Oppo Find X:
- Download Magisk 19.2.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 19.2.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..