Download twrp 3.2.1 Root Digma Linx ATOM 3G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.1 have Now been available for the Digma Linx ATOM 3G user Who own Digma Linx ATOM 3G can Root it using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Linx ATOM 3G First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Digma Linx ATOM 3G Run on SC7731E SoC along With Android 8.1 512MB of RAM and 4GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 480 X 800 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Digma Linx ATOM 3G:
- by sending below code via fastboot mod
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
How to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Linx ATOM 3G:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone directly Go to recovery & Flash No_Verity_Opt_encrypt.zip
How to Root Digma Linx ATOM 3G:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now