Root Tecno SA1S:
Rooting Instructions Now available for the Tecno SA1S user Who own Tecno SA1S Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the Tecno SA1S. You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Rooting on Tecno SA1S is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article We are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Tecno SA1S. So if you own a Tecno SA1S Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a patched boot.img on Tecno SA1S. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
Tecno SA1S is Run on Mediatek MT6580 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Root Tecno SA1S:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract Root Files file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash root by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot pathched_boot.img fastboot reboot
after Switch on Install Magisk Manager.You can See everything in Green. That’s it Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..