Root Tecno Camon 11 Pro:
Rooting Guide Now available for the Tecno Camon 11 Pro user Who own Tecno Camon 11 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. we have Create a Patched boot.img For the Tecno Camon 11 Pro. You can Flash it using the Flash tools and Fastboot Method.
Rooting on Tecno Camon 11 Pro is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So we have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article We are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Tecno Camon 11 Pro. So if you own a Tecno Camon 11 Pro Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You Will find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install a Patched boot.img on Tecno Camon 11 Pro. Which is a Pre Rooted Img.
Tecno Camon 11 Pro is Run on Mediatek MT6762 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Note: Scatter File also included for Mediatek Phone.You Can use SP Flash tools to Install it but Some Devices Require Custom DA File to Work.
How to Root Tecno Camon 11 Pro:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract Root Files file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash root by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img fastboot reboot
after Switch on Install Magisk Manager.You can See everything in Green. That’s it Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..
- Download and extract Root Files From above
- Rename Patched_boot.img to boot.img
- Run SP Flash tools and Select Scatter File From Root Folder
- Now on Download Section Select Download Only
- boot.img File is automatically Loaded under boot.section if Not then Double Click on it and Select boot.img File From root folder
- Now Click Download and Connect Your Switched of Phone.
- wait until Success. Done
- Switch On Phone and Install magisk manager to operate Root Permission.