Root & Install twrp For Samsung SM-A6050:
Rooting on Samsung SM-A6050 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting For the Samsung SM-A6050. So if you own a Samsung SM-A6050 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Samsung SM-A6050. So In the primary Step We are Going to Install a Custom Recovery on Samsung SM-A6050 then in the Second Step We are Going to Root the Phone.
- In Some cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty So Make a backup of Your ROM and Data’s
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung SM-A6050:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP load recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto reboot and click Download.
How to Root Samsung SM-A6050:
- First of all Download SuperSU.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp create a nandroid backup.
- Go to Install and Locate Downloaded SuperSU/Magisk.zip File and Confirm For Install.
- Done/ Then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
- again Install Select no verity opt encrypt.zip Confirm Install
- You can use RMM Status fixer if seen this type of issue..
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.