Download unofficial SHRP 2.2 Recovery Root Vsmart Star V320A:
unofficial build of SHRP 2.2 Recovery have Now been available for the Vsmart Star V320A user Who own Vsmart Star V320A can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install SHRP Recovery on Vsmart Star V320A first you Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Vsmart Star V320A Run on QCOM Sd 215 SoC along With android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage. The device come with 5.7 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.03
- SHRP 2.2 recovery Vsmart Star
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: unlocked bootloader Require
How to Install SHRP Recovery on Vsmart Star V320A:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Vsmart Star V320A:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to SHRP Recovery by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_Verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System Now