Download twrp Recovery Root Sharp Aquos S3:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Sharp Aquos S3 user Who own Sharp Aquos S3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Sharp Aquos S3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Sharp Aquos S3 Run on QCOM SD 630 SoC along With Android 8.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.it Come With 6 Inch IGZO Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp Sharp Aquos S3
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader Require
How to Install twrp Recovery on Sharp Aquos S3:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Sharp Aquos S3:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now