twrp 3.3.1 Root Sharp Aquos S2:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Sharp Aquos S2 user Who own Sharp Aquos S2 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Sharp Aquos S2. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Sharp Aquos S2. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Sharp Aquos S2 Run on QCOM SD630 SoC along With Android 7.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.it has a 5.5 Inch IGZO Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2040 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- unlocked bootloader
- Note: if Verified boot enable flash vbmeta With the code: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Install twrp Recovery on Sharp Aquos S2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot_a recovery.img fastboot continue
How to Root Sharp Aquos S2:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..