Rooting Samsung SM-J737V:
Step by Step Guide to Root Samsung SM-J737V, user Who own Samsung SM-J737V Can root it by Following The Below Instructions. Recently Samsung Introduced VaultKeeper Service in the System, Meaning the bootloader Will Reject any unofficial Partitions before VaultKeeper Explicitly allows it. So let’s See below Instructions to Root Your Phone.
Samsung SM-J737V Run on Exynos 7884 SoC along With Android 8.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage. it Come With 5.5 Inch TFT Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May brick Your Phone. So do at own Risk.
- Make a Complete Data backup and Move it Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
How to unlock bootloader on Samsung SM-J737V:
- Enable usb Debugging and oem unlocking in Developer options → OEM unlocking
- Power off Your Device. Press Volume UP + Volume Down and Plug in Your Device to a PC to boot into download Mode
- Long press volume up to unlock the bootloader. This Will Wipe Your data and automatically Reboot.
- Your Phone Now unlocked but VaultKeeper Service Not Yet allow Custom Partition Flashing. Let’s Fix it.
- Complete Initial Setup, Enable internet Connection When Installing Magisk.
- Enable developer options, and Confirm that the OEM unlocking option exists and Grayed out! The VaultKeeper Service will unleash the bootloader after it confirms that the user has the OEM unlocking option Enabled. This step is to simply make sure the service gets the correct info, and also double check that our device is in a correct state
- Your bootloader Now accepts unofficial Images in Download Mode.
How to Root Samsung SM-J737V:
- on PC Download Correct Firmware For Your Device
- Now unpack it, Rename AP_205xxxxxxxx.md5 to AP_205xxxxxxx.rar and extract it.
- Move boot.img.Iz4 to Phone and Patch it using the Magisk Manager
- Move Magisk_Patched.img from Phone/Storage/Download to PC
- Rename Magisk_Patched.img to boot.img use 7Zip to and Compress it to boot.img.tar
- Turn phone on Download Mode (Hold Power and vol+ to enter recovery mode then go to download mode)
- Connect Phone to computer.
- Run Odin in PC & Locate boot.img.tar under AP Section. Click Start..
- Restart Phone , Select bootloader
- Select Wipe data & Restart phone
- Install Magisk Manager. Your Phone Now Rooted