Root & Install twrp on Xiaomi MI 9 SE :
Rooting on Xiaomi MI 9 SE is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting on Xiaomi MI 9 SE. So if you own a Xiaomi Xiaomi MI 9 SE Smartphone then this is the Correct Place for You Where You find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Xiaomi MI 9 SE. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi MI 9 SE. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- In Some Cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Unlock Xiaomi MI 9 SE:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Xiaomi MI 9 SE:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Code:
Flash twrp by sending below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot to recovery by sending Below Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi MI 9 SE:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..