Download twrp Root Umidigi Power 3:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Umidigi Power 3 user Who own Umidigi Power 3 can Root it using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi Power 3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Umidigi Power 3 Run on Mediatek MT6771 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi Power 3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Umidigi Power 3:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now