Download twrp Root LG Aristo MS210:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the LG Aristo MS210 user Who own LG Aristo MS210 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on LG Aristo MS210 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
LG Aristo MS210 Run on QCOM SD 425 SoC along With Android 7.0 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720X1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp LG Aristo MS210
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- Require: unlocked bootloader
How to Install twrp Recovery on LG Aristo MS210:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root LG Aristo MS210:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now