Root & Install twrp For Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD user Who own Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both odin and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD is Run on Exynos 9820 SoC along With android 9.0. it Come with 8GB of RAM and 128\512GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
How to Root Galaxy S10 SM-G937FD:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.