Download twrp 3.2.3 Root ASSISTANT AS-401L:
unofficial twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the ASSISTANT AS-401L, user Who own ASSISTANT AS-401L can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on ASSISTANT AS-401L First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
ASSISTANT AS-401L Run on Mediatek MT6739 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. the device come with 5 Inch IPS Display with the resolution of 480X960 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.2.3 ASSISTANT AS-401L
- orange-Red-State disabler
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: Very first build, You may face touch issue. use OTG to Install files or Push using the adb sideload.
How to Install twrp Recovery on ASSISTANT AS-401L:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume down and Power button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and send below code
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
- on phone confirm unlock by pressing volume up key
flash recovery by sending below command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Install using SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root ASSISTANT AS-401L:
- Download & move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Flash orange_State_Disabler.zip to Remove orange State Warning.
- Reboot System Now