Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Moto G8 Plus:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Moto G8 Plus, user Who own Moto G8 Plus can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Moto G8 Plus first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Moto G8 Plus Run on QCOM SD 665 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- unlocked botloader require
- Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Moto G8 Plus:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot boot recovery.img From the twrp Go to advance and flash ramdisk/recovery installer included in twrp
How to Root Moto G8 Plus:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now