Rooting IVooMI IPro:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on IVooMI IPro in Simple taking Full Control over the Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. to Root IVooMI IPro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
IVooMI IPro Run on Mediatek MT6737 SoC along With Android 8.1 oreo 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 4.9 Inch TN Display With the Resolution of 480 X 960 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on IVooMI IPro:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the IVooMI IPro?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root IVooMI IPro:
- We Download IVooMI IPro Firmware
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.