Rooting Infinix Zero 6:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Infinix Zero 6 in Simple taking Full Control on Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality On Rooted phone. to Root Infinix Zero 6 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Infinix Zero 6 Run on QCOM SD636 SoC along With Android 8.1 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2246 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Infinix Zero 6:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Infinix Zero 6?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- new user May brick their Phone Due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Infinix Zero 6:
- We Download Infinix Zero 6 Firmware (From Web)
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img placed in Downloaded Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot boot 'patched file name here'
Direct Root Risky:
fastboot flash boot 'patched file name here'
- Your Phone booted With temporary Root access. open Magisk Manager Click update, Select Direct Install. Wait until Success.
- Your Phone Now Rooted.