Rooting Geecoo G6:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Geecoo G6 in Simple taking Full Control over the Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. to Root Geecoo G6 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Geecoo G6 Run on Mediatek MT6763 SoC along With Android 8.1 oreo 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.9 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Geecoo G6:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Geecoo G6?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Geecoo G6:
- We Download Geecoo G6 Firmware
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.