Rooting Ark Wizard 2:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Ark Wizard 2 in Simple taking Full Control over the Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality On Rooted Phone.
to Root Ark Wizard 2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Ark Wizard 2 Run on Mediatek MT6580 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 4.9 Inch TFT Display With the Resolution of 480 X 960 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Ark Wizard 2:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Ark Wizard 2?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- new user May brick their Phone Due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Ark Wizard 2:
- We Download Ark Wizard 2 Firmware (available on Internet)
- Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img placed in Downloaded Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.